Celebrating 25 years of Fat Tire by collaborating with your favorite breweries
To celebrate our 25th anniversary and 25 years of Fat Tire, we reached out to collaboration partners who were long time friends and innovative brewers and asked them to create their own take on Fat Tire. The result is a mixed 12 pack that will drop this summer. Here’s a peak at who we’re working with, and what they’re brewing:
- Allagash Brewing is producing a version of Fat Tire using a Belgian yeast sourced form the Poperings region and a touch of the Allagash house Brettanomyces – expect notes of stone fruit, sweet tart and peppercorn.
- Avery Brewing will focus on a fruitier hop bill also with a dose of brett evoking notes of apricot and pineapple.
- Firestone Walker Brewing is creating a west coast interpretation of Fat Tire with an assertive hop profile and a light lager yeast.
- Hopworks Urban Brewery (HUB) is creating a tart Fat Tire bringing in apple and lactobacillus to help highlight that beautiful green apple snap inherent to the original Fat Tire.
- Rhinegeist has transformed Fat Tire into a Belgian XPA, combining a fruity Belgian yeast strain with bready-sweet European and Colorado malts for a beer to please hopheads and wine drinkers alike.